Viking sculpt WIP II


Next step of my sculpt work ... with the laying of the first clothes. I tried to do something interesting with the volumes in view of the paintjob. It was hard to get something natural, realistic and graphically interesting...and I am overall satisfied with the result. The back of the shirt is still in the works...as the bags and belt. I have also completed the anatomy of the arm.






And finally, a small photo to give an idea of the scale...a big 54mm...


Hope you like it...see you soon for further...sword, shield...everything that makes a warrior ... a true ... a tattooed!

Cheers

-Matthieu-


1 commentaire :

  1. Une très belle réalisation, c'est tres prometteur.

    Ca me donne envie de recommencer a toucher la fimo, combien même je duis loin de ton niveau

    RépondreSupprimer