Bismuth, the coal miner - Blacksmith Miniatures



Hi all,

I would like to show you my last paint job done for the Blacksmith Miniatures range. This one is a 40mm dwarfish minor sculpted by Valentin Zak. The sculpt is very high quality, without useless details, a funny dwarf's face and some well seen's volumes and textures ... a miniature made ​​for a good time with my brush.

This miniature was a little bit special for me…announced as a 40mm's figure, I realized that it was approximately 40mm of height but also 40mm of wide…one truth cube of resin. The face to him only made approximately the size of a small bust for the 1/12th and it is not to displease myself…






And for the scale...next to an historical 54mm miniature...


I hope you’ll enjoy it…cheers!

-Matthieu-

1 commentaire :

  1. Je me souviens avoir été projeté dans une ambiance sombre et profonde lorsque j'avais eu la figurine en main. Le jeu clair/obscur construit un cadre propre à la pièce et nous fait oublier tout ce qu'il y a a coté de nous.

    L'historique de gauche semble avoir bien progressée, vivement la suite.

    RépondreSupprimer