Viking sculpt WIP IV



Slowly...but it takes shape. Today I wish to present the progress of my viking sculpt. Yes...it is still in WIP...but closer to the end...and that's a good thing! Well...this time I had a few problems in making choices. Indeed, I first dressed arms with long sleeves ... which was quite suitable for a Viking who goes to bed ... all looking very much like a pretty pajamas! So I changed lanes again and all for a more consistent result. Bare forearms and short sleeves seem more interesting to me in view of painting and provide more interesting volumes. 









Overall, I am satisfied with all that takes shape...even if everything is not at the level of what I wanted. I still have to do some little things and clean some parts...but the principal is in place.

I hope you like it ... and that I would soon be back for the next step.

Cheers


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire